The Rx Points Loyalty Program offered by Rx Catering Houston is intended for legal residents of the United States (except Puerto Rico) who are located in the United States (except Puerto Rico). Void where restricted or prohibited by law.
1. Participation in Rx Points Loyalty Program is subject to these official terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”), which may be modified from time to time without prior notice. By registering for and continuing to participate in the Rx Points Loyalty Program, as described below, and clicking on the “Complete Registration” button, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to be contacted via address, email and/or telephone that you provide during registration. The Terms and Conditions describe how you can accumulate Rx Points (“Rewards”) and use them to receive Amazon Gift Cards.
2. Rx Catering Houston reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time during the Rx Points Loyalty Program, so it is important for you to check the Terms and Conditions periodically. A notice of revised terms and conditions will be posted at http://www.rxcateringhouston.com (The “Site”) and/or an e-mail of the modifications may be sent to you. Continued participation in Rx Points Loyalty Program is considered acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions in effect at the time.
REGISTRATION AND PARTICIPATION
3. In order to participate and for your registration in the Program to be valid, individuals must enroll in the Rx Points Loyalty Program at www.rxcateringhouston.com in order to become a “Registered Participant”).
4. If Rx Catering Houston determines that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth above, a Member Account (your “Account”) will be established in your name that will track how many points you earn throughout the Rewards Period.
5. Rx Catering Houston is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, garbled or misdirected Registration Forms, malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software, or for any other technical problems related to online programs. Once you submit a Registration Form, it becomes the property of Rx Catering Houston and will not be returned.
6. Whenever you place a catering order through Rx Catering Houston by telephone (713-218-8620), by email (email@example.com) or online (www.rxcateringhouston.com) you will receive an Rx Points credit of 4% on all full price food and beverage items purchased (excludes delivery charge, rental fee, service fee, misc. fee and sales tax).
7. Points will only be earned as provided in this section once the orders are complete and paid for in full. No points will be earned for orders subsequently cancelled.
8. Rx Catering Houston will email each Registered Participant an Amazon Gift Card (amounts of $10 and above) by the 15th of the next month the order is received and paid in full. Amounts under $10 will be carried until they reach a minimum of $10 or one (1) year.
9. Rx Points have no cash, monetary or other value, cannot be converted into any other currency and cannot be applied toward any obligation owed to Rx Catering Houston. Points cannot be transferred to other accounts, combined with other Rx Catering Houston accounts or earned pursuant to other rewards programs. Sale or barter of Rx Points is prohibited, and any such sale or barter may result in cancelled points.
10. Registered Participants are responsible for notifying Rx Catering Houston of any contact information changes relating to their Accounts. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a Registered Participant, the Registered Participant will be deemed to be the person in whose name the Registration Form is submitted.
11. Any and all fees and taxes arising from acceptance, use or possession of Rx Points are the sole responsibility of Registered Participants.
TRACKING YOUR ACCOUNT
12. Rx Catering Houston will send Registered Participants an Rx Points Loyalty Program Statement via email by the 7th of each following month.
13. If at any time you believe that the number of points in your Account is incorrect, please contact Rx Catering Houston at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the date on the summary notification. Otherwise, all point summaries will be deemed accurate.
14. By registering for the Rx Points Loyalty Program, Registered Participants agree: (1) to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the Rx Catering Houston web site Terms and Conditions; (2) to be contacted by Rx Catering Houston by e-mail; and (3) to release Rx Catering Houston and its agents from liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of their participation in Rx Points Loyalty Program or with respect to their delivery process, acceptance, possession or use/misuse or loss of any Rewards.
15. Rx Catering Houston reserves the right to terminate Rx Points Loyalty Program, or to change the Rx Points Loyalty Program in any manner, in whole or in part, including without limitation, changing the Terms and Conditions, number of points required to attain Rewards, at any time, without notice, even though changes may affect the value of points already accumulated. If the Program is terminated, you will have 60 days from the termination date to redeem all Points earned, after which date all Points will be forfeited. Rx Catering Houston and its agents shall not be liable to you or any third party for any change or termination of Rx Points Loyalty Program.
16. In the event Rx Catering Houston experiences a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of Rx Catering Houston, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of Rx Points Loyalty Program, Rx Catering Houston reserves the right at any time and in its sole discretion to terminate Rx Points Loyalty Program, to disqualify any individual who may be responsible, and/or to pursue other legal remedies available under the law.
17. Any interpretations, questions or disputes regarding Rx Points Loyalty Program shall be resolved solely by Rx Catering Houston, which is the judge of Rx Points Loyalty Program, and whose decisions shall be final and binding on all matters relating to Rx Points Loyalty Program.
18. Rx Points Loyalty Program is governed by the laws of the State of Texas and all claims must be resolved in the federal and state courts of Texas.
19. All questions regarding Rx Points Loyalty Program should be addressed to email@example.com.